Friday, November 27, 2009

Prince Willy

It has been about a year, I think, since I first saw this most shocking of royal scandals, Prince William taking a piss with cock on full display ... somehow apparently witless to or maybe just unconcerned about the perpetual plethora of pursuant picture-snapping paparazzi (I love alliteration), routine to anytime a royal steps outside the castle gate. I'm not proud to admit it, but I did enjoy seeing the pics, however, and I still do. I should have some modicum of respect for royalty I suppose, but really, I just wanted to see his dick. I'm not British, to me he's just another nekkid celeb guy. Plus I always thought he was sexy after he grew up and into his looks, so yeah. Of course, Prince Harry has turned into quite a little hottie himself, I'd say passing up even his bro. Wouldn't mind taking a gander at what he's packing, either.


No comments:

Post a Comment