Monday, November 30, 2009

Old School Dallesandro

And by "old" I mean old ... Joe Dallesandro, the sexy hot and frequently nekkid (!) underground film star back in the Warhol hey-days, yeah he's old now. I really wouldn't care to see any of his naked parts anymore, past 60 years and the naughty bits really ought to stay hidden. But damn, he was really most excellent fodder for whacking off back then if I had been of age, I'd reckon. Of course now that I am of age and then some, fortunately the pics and flicks of the Dallesandro glory days remain and yep, work for me. Never really showed a bulge from what I can tell, except of course for the famous Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers album cover, eportedly Joe's package. You know what the Stones said, though, you can't always get what you want, sometimes you get what you need.





No comments:

Post a Comment