Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hanging Chad of the Kroeger Sort

I become annoyed when some folks diss Chad Kroeger of Nickelback as being unsexy because, well, I think he's hotter than fuck! Certainly he is indeed my type, so what if he looks a bit unkempt, grungy maybe even a little bit dirty (one can only dream)? I personally find the sort mucho caliente. And by mucho, I mean like hellfire hot. Doesn't hurt either that I have that Chad Kroeger bulge to drool over, too. Kind of wouldn't mind literally drooling over it, as in all over it, if you know what I mean. Damn.

So to each his own, I suppose, but this guy puts a rise in my Levis, that's for sure. Okay, so the last picture here is not a bulge pic, granted ... but probably still one of the sexiest ones anyway, the shirt off, the jeans pulled down just to there, yep, that one makes my jeans a little bit snug in the crotch just as much.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chad's bulge isn't big at all that's just pants. you really want to see rock star bulges try (the late) cliff burton or jerry cantrell.

chad kroeger looks like a girl.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you anonymous I thought I was the only one who noticed cliff burton's bulge GOD it drives me crazy.

The last picture of Chad of okay if it's not photoshopped.

Anonymous said...

After checking out a number of the blog posts on your
web page, I seriously appreciate your way of blogging.
I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and
will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my web site too and tell me what you think.
my web page > registry Cleaner review

Anonymous said...

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you
can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

Feel free to visit my site ... acoustic guitar chords for beginners

Post a Comment