Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dick of Dorff

I first remember seeing Stephen Dorff in the Aerosmith video Cryin' way back when. If I remember correctly, and I'm too lazy to check really, Alicia Silverstone co-starred in that same video with the Dorff man. Whatever, I thought he was sexy as fuck then. After, I caught reruns of sitcoms he'd guest starred in younger, and hell, who knew? I checked out his filmography which is almost as big as his dick. Stephen Dorff has been in more movies than I'd have known, I've seen none of them.

Except for when I found out he starred fully and frontally nude in Shadowboxer a few years ago, had to see that one. Of course I waited until I could rent it, the better to pause and zoom. Couple of nice beach bulge pics of him here, but the goodies inside that package from Shadowboxer follow, responsibly condom-clad but still some nice cock shots. I'd bend over for him any day.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
placed the shell to her ear and screamed.

There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


My web page; goin

Post a Comment