Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'd Do Duhamel

Photog Greg Gorman's book As I See It surprises me still, how that he got guys like Josh Duhamel, for example, to bear it all cock and balls hanging out there. Duhamel seems a bit arrogant to me, not really a fan, but yeah, his hottiness can't be argued. He is cute, it's just that he knows it. Cocky bastard. Speaking of which, from the book ...



Yeah, Josh Duhamel he's good-looking, has a killer bod and sure I'd like to get busy with that dick! Kind of makes my mouth water. I suppose I could tolerate a shitty personality to get me some of that. Plus he fills out a pair of trunks pretty well, too, nice bulge. Used to be a video floating around from some movie, showing him in pair of shorts, bulge full on display, diving into a pool, wet. Yum. Seems it's nowhere to be found, removed due to violation of whatever the hell. But yeah, there are still the stills! Not quite the same but it'll have to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment